- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2013
If you have seen me you have seen my Father (Abba) . Jesus
Throughout His life and ministry, Jesus revealed Father God to humanity. Because of what He accomplished on the Cross, now it is possible for everyone to cry out Abba Father.”
While Jesus walked the Earth, He was perfect example of what intimacy with the Heavenly Father would look like for every believer throughout the ages.
Revealing Abba will:
- Help you unlock the powerful relationship with the Father that is available through Jesus.
- Show you how to relate with God in a more personal, intimate way
- Remind you of the Heavenly Father’s unfailing love that never forsakes His children
HANK KUNNEMAN is senior pastor of Lord of Hosts Church in Omaha, Nebraska, and founder of One Voice Ministries. He travels and ministers extensively with his wife, Brenda, at conferences, churches, and national television programs throughout the United States and overseas. Hank has authored several books including Dont Leave God Alone and Barrier Breakers. The Kunnemans also have their own program, "God on a New Level," which as well as their church services, is watched world-wide.
richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Discovering More Personal Relationship with Abba GSeptember 19, 2013richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I experienced a new, more personal and intimate way to approach the all-powerful God, creator of the universe and discovered Abba God, "My Dearest Father," as I read Hank Kunneman's book, My Heart Cries Abba - Discovering Your Heavenly Father in a More Personal Way.
Pastor, author, and founder of One Voice Ministries, Hank Kunneman presents the all-powerful, all knowing, and omnipresent God we worship, as a loving, affirming father, eager to connect heart to heart with His children, as a father to turn to in time of trouble, as a provider, and protector who expresses his love, affirmation, and affection to his sons and daughters.
Kunneman's writing is clear, convicting, and convincing. Power truths from the Scriptures are carefully examined as Kunneman traces the character of God as Abba throughout the Old and New Testaments. His skillful use of word pictures encourages the reader to create visual portrayals of these passages. An in depth study of the life of Jesus demonstrates how his life revealed Abba God.
My Heart Cries Abba is must reading for anyone desirous of a more powerful, personal, and profound relationship with the heavenly father.
A complimentary copy of this book was provided for review purposes. The opinions expressed are my own.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality