Add To Cart
Cries from the Cross: A Journey Into the Heart of Jesus, DVD
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
No other act, event or movement in history was responsible for the birth of Christianity than the sacrifice of God’s Son. Obedient to His Father’s will, Jesus hung from a wooden cross with thorns pressing into His flesh, He uttered 7 cries as He suffered for us all.
These 7 cries come to us in a new program that helps us understand what the cross meant to Christ and what the cross should mean to us.
- A Cry for Pardon - "Father, forgive them for they do not know what they are doing.”
- A Cry of Assurance - "Today you will be with me in paradise”
- A Cry for Compassion - "Today you will be with me in paradise.”
- A Cry of Anguish - "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”
- A Cry of suffering - "I am thirsty”
- A Cry of Victory - "It is finished.”
- A Cry of Submission - "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.”
Approx. 1 Hour, 45 minutes.
Vendor: Questar Video
Cries from the Cross: A Journey Into the Heart of Jesus, DVDQuestar Video / DVD$12.99 Retail:
$24.95Save 48% ($11.96)
Great People of the Bible, 6-DVD SetQuestar Video / DVD$36.99 Retail:
$49.99Save 26% ($13.00)