God on Sex: The Creator's Ideas about Love, Intimacy, and Marriage - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Daniel Akin does not write in a vacuum. Having lead over 300 marriage seminars across the United States, he is in touch with contemporary distorted perceptions of sex. But the Bible is not silent on this subject. As a matter of fact it has much to say. As the creator of sex, God knows and has imparted the knowledge of the conditions for sex at its best. Daniel Akin sets the many and varied misconceptions about sex alongside God's design to reveal His intention and blessing for this vital dimension of life.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2003
Daniel L. Akin is the president of Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, North Carolina. He holds a Ph.D. in Humanities from the University of Texas at Arlington and is the author or editor of numerous books and Bible commentaries including Theology for the Church and the New American Commentary on 1, 2, and 3 John.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce