- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Creative Bible Lessons
If your students have ever heard the story of Job, they are likely to remember one thingsuffering. (Well, they might remember a pile of cow dung, but theyre teenagers!) While suffering is a prevalent theme in Job, the stories inside this book also provide readers with truth and wisdom about a just and loving God who walks with us in the midst of an unjust world. Every human beingChrist follower or nothas asked, "Why does God allow suffering?" We all know that there are no easy answers to that question. But as you take the book and story of Job piece by piece, youll be able to guide students towards a better understanding of this God who can be so difficult to comprehend. Through the twelve sessions, youll help your students face some of the tougher issues of life, like: • The relationship between sin and suffering • How to be a friend to those who are suffering (and how not to be!) • Why dont the wicked suffer? • How to survive suffering (and let God be God) In the tradition of the best selling Creative Bible Lessons series, CBL in Job presents each session in sections to help you move your students through a sequence of engagement, reflection, learning, and application. Including preparation for leaders, materials lists, discussion starters, scripture lessons, and activities to help personalize the learning, youll find that any youth worker can use this book to effectively guide students toward the important lessons from Job.
CathyLewisburg, PAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This product makes group participation easyOctober 26, 2010CathyLewisburg, PAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I used this study of Job in a Senior High Sunday School class. It gave a lot of information for the leader preparation, interactive learning activities for the kids and was not difficult to use. I would highly recommend this study.
Constance Lowry4 Stars Out Of 5January 20, 2009Constance LowryI used this study for my senior high Sunday school class. A few of the lesson took two weeks to cover but the lesson's led to alot of discussion on a book of the Bible that I was not all that familiar with. I would suggest this book to others.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Student & Teens