- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Creative Bible Lessons
Do you want to teach solid Biblical truth to your kids without their eyes glazing over as soon as you say "open your Bibles"? Now you can, with Creative Bible Lessons in John: Encounters with Jesus. Following in the successful path of Youth Specialties' instant bestseller Creative Bible Lessons on the Life of Christ by Doug Fields, veteran family life and youth workers Janice and Jay Ashcraft have created 12 lively, ready-to-use lessons that actually make it fun to dig into Scripture. The Ashcrafts utilize creative learning techniques to spark your kids interest and keep them actively involved in each lesson, including: - Learning Games - Discussions - Video and Music - Skits, Melodramas, and Role-plays - "Digging Deeper" Investigations - Interactive Worksheets - And much more! These lessons are clear, easy-to-use, and complete. You'll be able to build in-depth, creative Bible teaching into your busy schedule with Creative Bible Lessons in John: Encounters with Jesus.12 lessons.
Janice and Jay Ashcraft have worked in marriage and family therapy, Christian education, and youth ministry for over 15 years.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
DaisyPatchAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5I compared this one with the older versionDecember 7, 2015DaisyPatchAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I think this is an excellent leader's guide, chock full of good teaching ideas and activities. I already had the earlier edition, but decided I should order the updated one, in case lots of changes had been made. If you are also curious, the changes are in the font style and line art. In some cases I prefer the earlier version - the pages are the right size to photocopy and the fonts in the section titles print out more clearly. As near as I could tell, the content had not been edited, so all in all, it's still a good book, just a different cosmetic touch-up
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Student & Teens