- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2014
This is a controversy that goes beyond mere facts discover what makes the difference!
- Is there real evidence for either side in this controversy?
- Why does the past or the issue of origins matter if you are a Christian?
- Creation, evolution, intelligent design, theistic evolution are these views compatible?
Do the questions of creation, evolution, and the Bible seem to be too complicated and confusing? Do you want to know more about why the issue remains one for the Church today, yet dont want to end up reading mind-numbing details? Whatever your stance on this issue, you will find Creation & Evolution to be both interesting and easy to understand. Presenting the best information on both sides of the debate, the book takes you on a fascinating discovery of the issues and their relevance to your faith. With an engaging style, diverse points, and numerous quotes of interest, the book is a fast-track guide to understanding why God is found in the details of this critical debate.
Jay Seegert is the co-founder and executive director of the Creation Education Center (CECwisc.com). He holds degrees in physics and engineering and has been lecturing on creation/evolution & the authority of Scripture for over 26 years. He is also an ambassador and a former speaker for Logos Research Associates.
Lnazz5 Stars Out Of 5LNazzJanuary 21, 2016LnazzQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5A friend loaned me this book to show me that believing in the literal creation account was not as implausible as I thought. I bought a copy for myself because I want to read it again. The author is very knowledgeable about science (he works in the field), makes things easy to understand for laypeople, and addresses many of the opposing viewpoints. I found it to be very eye opening and it has helped me to establish my beliefs and why I believe them.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Origins of Man/Life >> Origin of Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Science >> Studies in Theology & Science
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Science