- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Audio Download|
Publication Date: 2012
Nearly 2,000 years ago, Jesus started a movement that has grown like wildfire throughout the past 20 centuries. Author and pastor Andy Stanley brings to life from Scripture and over 25 years of pastoral experience the irresistible nature of this movement known as the Church.
Stanley identifies some of the key decisions and strategies that helped the church begin by the power of the Holy Spirit many centuries ago and continues to flourish today. He tells many stories of how God is working today to continue the movement of the church through the examples of North Point Community Church in Atlanta, GA.
If you want to know how you can create a movement in your local community that can impact the entire world, Stanley points the way to create irresistible leadership, irresistible environments and an irresistible culture with in your church.
Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995. Today, NPM consists of six churches in the Atlanta area and a network of more than 50 churches around the globe that collectively serve nearly 90,000 people weekly. As host of Your Move with Andy Stanley, which delivers over six million messages each month through television and podcasts, and author of more than 20 books, including The New Rules for Love, Sex & Dating; Ask It; How to Be Rich; Deep & Wide; Visioneering; and Next Generation Leader, he is considered one of the most influential pastors in America. Andy and his wife, Sandra, have three grown children and live near Atlanta.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Download >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Church & Pastoral