Create the Perfect Brand: Teach Yourself / Digital original - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Teach Yourself
Publication Date: 2010
Do you see branding as the key to the success of your business but aren't sure where to start? This book, written by enthusiastic experts, will help you to maximise your brand, even in a downturn. All aspects of branding are covered including brand creation and protection. Fascinating case studies of famous brands, including the disaster stories, nail their advice in the real world.
All aspects of branding are covered including:
- what is a brand and why it is heart, soul and core of a business
- brands in a recession, including the success stories
- methods to value a brand
- brand focus
- brand creation and structure
- brand audience and brand vision
-importance of creativity
- brand implementation
- personal branding
- brand protection- trademark, intellectual property
- brand delivery
Throughout the book the authors include their own extensive experiences and guidance. A multitude of fascinating case studies include Harley Davidson, IKEA, Aldi, Lego, Cadbury and the Apple iPod plus the disaster stories such as Woolworths and MFI are given throughout the book to nail the advice given in the real world. Even examples of branding behaviour such as Susan Boyle, banks and MPS are analysed!
NOT GOT MUCH TIME?
One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started.
Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author's many years of experience.
Tests in the book and online to keep track of your progress.
EXTEND YOUR KNOWLEDGE
Extra online articles at www.teachyourself.com to give you a richer understanding of computing.
FIVE THINGS TO REMEMBER
Quick refreshers to help you remember the key facts.
Innovative exercises illustrate what you've learnt and how to use it.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Self-Employment
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Self-Employment
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction