GET UP TO SPEED ON THE SAT WITH 9 SIMPLE STEPS! If the test is looming and you havent started studying, then heres your last-minute reprieve: an SAT book designed for the student whos running out of time. Crash Course for the SAT details the most critical tools and rules you need to help get a high score with limited prep time. By following the 9 simple steps in this book, youll be on the way to your best score.
Everything You Need to Help Achieve a High ScoreCondensed.
• 9 steps you can follow quickly to help conquer the SAT
• Essential information for the Math and Evidence-Based Reading & Writing sections
• Detailed explanations for practice problems so you avoid making the same mistake twice
• Expert advice for writing top-scoring essays
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• More than 250 practice questions (215 in the book & 36 online) to help you learn key techniques
• In-depth instructions and step-by-step exercises for the writing section
• An extensive list of Key Terms for crucial vocabulary review
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.