Your Last-Minute Guide to a High GRE Score!
This eBook edition is formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
If the big test is looming and you havent opened a book yet, then heres your last-minute reprieve: a GRE book designed for the student whos running out of time. Crash Course for the GRE details the most critical tools and rules you need to help you get a high score with limited prep time. By following the 10 simple steps in this book, youll be on the way to your best score.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High ScoreCondensed.
· Concise, expert reviews of all question types youll see on the test
· Up-to-date information on the GRE
· Essential, targeted strategies and exercises for each section of the exam
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
· Math and verbal drills with detailed answer explanations
· In-depth instructions for writing high-scoring essays
· Quick practice questions in every chapter
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.