- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Meet Jonah and Habakkuk, two of the crankiest prophets in the Old Testament, and discover how their candid conversations with God can inspire you with the help of Gods Cranky Prophets, an uplifting evangelical Bible study guide.
Just like people today, Jonah and Habakkuk complained to God about His ways of dealing with evil in the world. They struggled to find a satisfactory theodicy, meaning an explanation of Gods actions with regard to evil in light of His goodness. Their cranky attitudes revealed that their hearts were not yet in line with Gods heart in matters of justice, mercy, salvation, and His sovereignty.
Jonah persisted in angry defiance, but Habakkuk eventually submitted to God in humility, providing an example of faith for us to imitate. Habakkuk can show you how to move from:
fear to faith
worry to worship
low places to high places
Jonah and Habakkuks stories affirm the truth that God loves to save. We are to trust Gods saving purposes revealed throughout history, ultimately fulfilled in Jesus Christ.
Whether you are old friends with Jonah and Habakkuk or meeting them for the first time, they can help you have a better relationship with God. Do yourself a favor and make plans now to enjoy hanging out with Gods Cranky Prophets.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible