You might not be excited to take the ACT, but at least you can have the confidence that comes with preparation! Broken down into easy-to-navigate sections, you'll learn how to approach the test itself (including things like who receives the scores, eliminating answers, etc.) before moving on to the English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and Writing sections. Examples and practice questions are incorporated into review lessons on the basic concepts covered in each section. Finally, take the full-length practice tests (with detailed explanations). Four are included in this book, and two are available online. 816 pages, softcover. 2017 Edition.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the ACT with 6 full-length practice tests, thorough ACT topic reviews, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the ACT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all test topics, including the reading and written portions
• Thorough review of the skills necessary to ace all five ACT sections
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online) with detailed
• Drills for each test sectionEnglish, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and Writing
• Instant score reports for online tests, plus optional LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.