Crack the SAT by working towards getting the best score you possibly can! From familiarizing you with the basics of the test to the nitty-gritty math review details you'll need to have down cold, the Princeton Review's 2012 Edition of Cracking the SAT will help you be more prepared for the big day. Tips on test-taking, types of questions you'll be asked, strategies, "Hit Parade" of SAT vocabulary, math & grammar fundamentals, conquering the essay section, 4 full-length in-book practice exams with extensive answers and explanations, and access to a fifth test online are all included. 717 pages, softcover.
If you need to know it, it's in this book! Cracking the SAT, 2012 Edition includes everything you need to know to master the Math, Critical Reading, and Writing sections of the SAT. With all questions & answer/explanations linked together for easy on-device viewing, it includes:
• 5 full-length practice exams with answers and scoring
• Our exclusive "Hit Parade" of vocabulary appearing most frequently on the SAT
• Tons of drills and detailed explanations to show you exactly what to expect on the exam
• Thorough review of all SAT topics, including essay-writing techniques and a focused grammar chapter
• Key SAT strategies and a breakdown of SAT myths to help you feel more confident on test day
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.