Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
If you're studying for the AP Physics C Exam, you're going to want the guide to getting the best score you can. Princeton Review's AP Physics C Exam, 2018 Edition includes proven techniques from the test-prep experts, two full-length practice tests, a comprehensive review of key concepts, targeted strategies for every section of the exam, and online extras. 672 pages, softcover. 2018 Edition.
Number of Pages: 672
Vendor: Princeton Review
|Publication Date: 2017|
Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Physics C Exam arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics
• Tons of charts and figures to illustrate important concepts
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample Mechanics and Electricity & Magnetism exam questions
• Diagnostic answer key to help focus your studies
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder