Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Never fear, however-this guide will not only help you memorize all the basic facts, but will help you acquire the test-taking skills you need to do well. Learn the format the of test, the details you'll need to know, what's tested, and how it appears--they even review the physics you'll need to know!
This book is designed for students who have at least 2-3 months to study, and this book does not include all the information you need to know; it is highly recommended by the publisher that you use the sold-separately Cracking the DAT in conjunction with this book. 435 pages, softcover. 2 full-length practice tests included with detailed answers.
Number of Pages: 448
Vendor: Princeton Review
|Publication Date: 2012|
If you need to know it, it's in this book.
Winning admission to optometry school is a challenging and competitive endeavor, and scoring well on the Optometry Admission Test (OAT) is a critical part of your profile as a competitive applicant. The Princeton Review's Cracking the OAT contains everything you need to know to tackle the Natural Sciences, Reading Comprehension, Physics, and Quantitative Reasoning sections of the exam. It includes:
• Access to 2 full-length practice tests
• An extensive review of Physics, covering electricity, mechanics, kinematics, and more
• Strategies for the Math, Reading, and Science sections
• Drills and detailed explanations to show you exactly what to expect on the OAT
• Key strategies to help you make it through the toughest sections