EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Statistics Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guideincluding thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations. This eBook edition has been optimized for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough AP Statisticsor how important a stellar score on the AP exam can be to your chances of getting into a top college of your choice. Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around stats, Cracking the AP Statistics Exam will give you:
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2015 AP Statistics Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of every content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs for how to set up box plots, dot plots, and other statistics graphs