EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Physics 2 Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guideincluding thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
This eBook has been optimized for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough the AP Physics 2: Algebra-Based course is to masteror how vital a stellar exam can be to making your college application competitive at the most selective schools. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Physics 2 Exam arms you to take on this course and test and achieve your highest possible score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content reviews for all test topicsincluding thermodynamics; fluid statics and dynamics; electrostatics; magnetic fields; electromagnetism; geometric and physical optics; and more
• Tons of charts and figures that illustrate key concepts
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.