THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the PSAT with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough PSAT topic reviews, and everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Time-saving tips to help you effectively tackle the exam
• Problem-solving tactics demonstrated on the trickiest test questions
• Point-earning strategies for multiple-choice questions
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Essential info about the National Merit Scholarships
• Updated information that reflects the most recent changes to the PSAT and SAT
• Special "Additional Math" topics section to make sure you have all the information you need
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Targeted math drills for geometry, quadratic equations, and functions
• Expert content reviews and drills for all PSAT topics
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.