If you're studying for the GMAT Exam, you're going to want the guide to getting the best score you can. The Princeton Review's "Cracking the GMAT, 2014 Edition with DVD" includes proven techniques from the test-prep experts with 4 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations, detailed coverage of the new short-answer questions and sourced-based multiple source-based multiple-choice questions, pacing tips, test-taking helps, and end-of chapter drills for targeted review. 768 pages, softcover. 2014 Edition. DVD features video tutorials and advise from leading Princeton Review's instructors.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the GMAT with 4 full-length practice tests, a DVD with expert tutorials, coverage of all GMAT topics, a bonus "GMAT Insider" guide to business school, and extra practice online.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• Diagnostic exam sections to assess where you stand
• DVD featuring video tutorials and advice from leading course instructors
• Over 180 additional practice test questions sorted by difficulty
• Complete subject review of all GMAT test topics
• Drills for every section, from data sufficiency to reading comprehension
• Step-by-step instruction on the Integrated Reasoning question types
• Special b-school section packed with helpful info on admissions and financial aid, the MBA and your career, writing winning essays, and more
Exclusive Access to More Practice and Resources Online
• 4 additional full-length practice exams
• Instant score reports for all multiple-choice questions
• Full answer explanations & free performance analysis
• Extra math and verbal drills to hone your technique
• Informational updates on the Integrated Reasoning section
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.