EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Economics Macro & Micro Exams with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guideincluding thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, access to our AP Connect online portal, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
This eBook edition has been optimized for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough it can be to master AP economicsor how deeply a stellar exam score can impact your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Economics Macro and Micro Exams arms you to take on either test with:
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2017 AP Economics Macro & Micro Exams
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice That Gets You to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests (1 Macro and 1 Micro) with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.