This eBook edition has been specially formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Computer Science A Exam with The Princeton Review's brand-new, comprehensive study guideincluding 2 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, access to our AP Connect online portal, and targeted strategies for every section of the exam.
This brand new addition to our best-selling Cracking the AP Exam series is perfect for students tackling the fast-growing AP Computer Science A test. Easy to understand and simple to use, this book gives you all the tools you need to get the score you want.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review of key Computer Science A topics, including lab requirements
• Up-to-date information on the 2017 AP Computer Science A Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Comprehension drills in each content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.