EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Chemistry Subject Test with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guideincluding 3 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key chemistry topics, and targeted strategies for every question type.
This eBook edition has been optimized for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough SAT Chemistry isor how helpful a stellar exam score can be for your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the SAT Chemistry Subject Test arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Up-to-date information on the SAT Chemistry Subject Test
• Score conversion tables for accurate self-assessment
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Hands-on experience with all three question types in each content chapter
• Complete study sheet of core formulas and terms
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.