Cowboy Colt - eBook
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Ellie's best friend Colt is going through a tough time with his parents' divorce and his actions are causing Ellie to question their friendship. Ellie wants to do something to make Colt feel better, and decides that maybe he'd like to get his own horse for his birthday. Colt's parents, competing over him, each get him a beautiful gaited horse, not realizing that's not what Colt wants at all. Will Ellie be able to find a horse that Colt will really like?
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Backyard Horses
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Virginiaupstate NYAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Cute storyJuly 1, 2013Virginiaupstate NYAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Ellie is happy to have a horse of her own, but her best friend Colt is acting strange. Ellie wants to help Colt, so she tries to get him a horse.
This is a cute chapter book that is second in a series. It was nice to see Ellie being nice to her friend despite his being mean to her. She goes out of her way to find him the perfect birthday gift and cheer him up.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Contemporary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Contemporary