Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Christian Focus
|Publication Date: 2004|
Biblical Theology: Covenants and the Kingdom of God in Redemptive HistoryJeong Koo JeonWipf & Stock / 2017 / Trade Paperback$30.99 Retail:
$36.00Save 14% ($5.01)
"The doctrine of the covenants is the key of theology." C.H. Spurgeon
The world has difficulty understanding where the church is coming from. There seems to be an inconsistency of message and a lack of confidence in the message she proclaims. So the Church is irrelevant to vast crowds of people - all of who need to hear its message. How do we give out that message? God has given us his word, the Bible, as guidance and we can unlock it for our generation with the help of this book.
The lack of a consistent approach to the study of the Bible has reduced the level of understanding of God's revelation as a whole. The 'lazyology' that has resulted is a key ingredient in the development of disunity in the church. This lack of clarity has made the church 'off-message' to our society.
'But Covenant Theology sounds so difficult' you say! Fortunately help is at hand (literally if you are reading this in a bookshop!). Peter Golding gently takes us on a trip through time and unfolds the Big Picture that is Covenantal Theology.
The Big Picture that gives you a vision of a Bigger God.
If your God is too small, or if your grasp of theology is shaky, then an understanding of Covenantal Theology will make your understanding clearer, your message deeper and the impact of the church's mission greater.
"A grasp of covenant theology is indispensable to knowing suchessential themes as the Christian and the law of God, baptism,the relationship of old covenant with new, our relationship withAdam and with Christ, the dynamics of the history of redemption,the light cast on the Bible by archaeology and ancient Near-East treaties. The ordinances, the evangelism of children, confessions of faith, the rise of denominations within Protestantism, and even the ministries of John Bunyan and Charles Haddon Spurgeon cannot be appreciated without a grasp of the momentum of covenant theology....Peter Golding has performed an inestimable service in surveying this whole field of theology in such a safe and fascinating manner."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Church History Surveys >> Reformation to Present Surveys
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Reformed & Presbyterianism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Doctrine Surveys & Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Theology Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Modern Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Reformation Era Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Covenant Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Reformed Theology