Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Designed for use with the Covenant Bible Study, a 24-week study of the entire Bible, this Leader Guide will assist you as you facilitate the group sessions and guide participants toward a covenant experience with God and each other. Each episode lasts approximately 90 minutes and for each week's session you'll find specific helps for each portion of the lesson. Don't forget to make use of the many online helps available at www.covenantbiblestudy.com.
Number of Pages: 120
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Covenant Bible Study
Getting Started With The Bible: How To Read And Understand The BibleJohn HoldsworthCanterbury Press / Trade Paperback$18.74
Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and AppliedPaul KentBarbour Publishing / 2008 / Mass Paperback$0.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 1014 Reviews
$2.49Save 60% ($1.50)
Storylines: Tracing Threads That Run Through the BibleMike Pilavachi, Andy CroftDavid C Cook / 2010 / Trade Paperback$11.69 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$12.99Save 10% ($1.30)
Covenant Bible Study guides small groups through a comprehensive, in-depth study of the whole Bible over twenty-four sessions broken into three eight-session modules. Unlike the learning participants may have experienced in other groups, this study emphasizes the biblical concept of covenant as a unifying theme through both the Old and New Testaments. It underscores the unique relationship that God chooses to have with us as Gods people. This relationship is grounded in the faithfulness of Gods love and on our ongoing commitment to stay in relationship with God while sharing signs of God's love with others.
The Leader Guide contains comprehensive and detailed direction for the group leader to use in each 90- minute group experience. Direction is provided for each component of the group meeting with options that allow leaders to adapt to the group's unique characteristics. Components of the group meeting experience include:
- Gathering Together - Opening questions designed to prompt conversation that connects to the main theme of the episode.
- Reflecting Together - Sharing what participants learned from the weeks scripture readings with questions that tie their discoveries into a central theme.
- Video Segment - Playing of the video for the current episode.
- Discovering Together - Building on the insights of the biblical scholar, analyzing a single passage from the weeks readings, going deeper into the way they explore the Bibles meaning.
- Centering Together - Engaging in meditation, which is a devotional way to read the Bible.
- Serving Together - Reading together the "Signs of Faithful Love' provided.