A Life of Grace for the Whole World: A Study Course on the House of Bishops' Pastoral Teaching on the Environment: Leader Guide - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Church Publishing Inc.
Publication Date: 2017
Using the House of Bishops Pastoral Teaching on the Environment, A Life of Grace engages participants in understanding how the teaching informs and deepens appreciation and love for God and Gods work in Creation, and how that finds expression in their life of faith. As the first pastoral teaching on the environment from the Bishops, the document offers a guide for discovering how The Episcopal Church leadership views our call to care for Creation and how to respond as individuals and as churches. The adult sessions use Bible Study, discussion questions, reflections on sections of the Book of Common Prayer and other activities to encourage active learning. Each week participants are asked to reflect, in different ways, on their faith communities and their own spiritual journey and how they can find a more meaningful connection with Gods active work among all creation. The youth section, which parallels the adult sessions, encourages active engagement through viewing of videos, use of technology, and a range of activities. Exploratory questions for the facilitator allow for open-ended conversation and discussion of current events around environment and faith. Connecting the five week session is the creation of a Tree of Life which is added to during every session.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides