- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Series: EQUIP Leadership
Courageous Leadership Workbook will help both you and your leadership team become the exceptional leaders that God has called you to be. Now more than ever, the world is looking for great leaders. Biblical leadership goes beyond mere ability and personality. Consider your church staff, small group members, or colleagues: Are they leading as effectively as they could? Are they maximizing their own potential? Are they effectively cultivating the talents and gifts within those they influence? The Courageous Leadership Workbook serves as a "how to" guide for every leader.
John C. Maxwell, a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker was identified as the #1 leader in business by the AMA and the worlds most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazines in 2014. His organizations--The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation--have trained more than 5 million leaders worldwide. Visit JohnMaxwell.com for more information.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides