- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Audio Download|
Publication Date: 2013
Men today have locked horns with their toughest issue: reclaiming the full potential of manhood. Bestselling author Dr. Larry Crabb asks, What gives manhood definition and meaning?
In this updated and expanded edition of The Silence of Adam, Crabb and his colleagues, biblical scholar Don Hudson and counselor Al Andrews, offer a fresh look at how God designed men. The book deals thoughtfully and honestly with men's ongoing struggles and exposes the difficulties they have in relationships. It presents the rich calling men have to reveal God in ways uniquely masculine. And it summons them beyond their paralyzing fear of failure to bold risk-taking, courageous action, deep spirituality, and full-hearted living.
This new edition includes:
- Epilogue from Dr. Larry Crabb
- Study Guide (Individual or Group Format Use)
Dr. Larry Crabb is a well-known psychologist, conference and seminary speaker, Bible teacher, popular author, and founder/director of NewWay Ministries. He is currently Scholar in Residence at Colorado Christian University in Denver and Visiting Professor of Spiritual Formation for Richmont Graduate University in Atlanta. Dr. Crabb and his wife of forty-six years, Rachael, live in the Denver, Colorado area. For additional information please visit www.newwayministries.org
Don Hudson is Associate Professor of Religious Studies and Chair of the Philosophy and Religion Department at King University. He also directs the King University Center for Middle Eastern Studies and is a managing partner in the Tel Azekah Excavation with Tel Aviv University. He is also the publisher and editor of Graffito: A Journal of Protest and Identity. He lives in Bristol, Tennessee, with his wife, Christina.
Al Andews is the founder and director of Porters Call, a ministry of counsel, support and encouragement to recording artists and their families. He is married to Nita and lives in Franklin, Tennessee. They have two sons, Hunter and Brent.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Download >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Download >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> General
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth