Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 252
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 10.9 X 8.4 X 0.8 (inches)|
Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of LoveSue JohnsonLittle, Brown and Company / 2008 / Hardcover$15.49 Retail:
$27.00Save 43% ($11.51)
Created for Connection: The Hold Me Tight Guide for Christian Couples, RevisedDr. Sue Johnson, Kenneth SanderferLittle, Brown and Company / 2016 / Hardcover$17.49 Retail:
$26.00Save 33% ($8.51)
Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy with Trauma Survivors: Strengthening Attachment BondsSusan M. JohnsonGuilford Press / 2005 / Trade Paperback$36.00
The Couples Therapy Homework Planner, Second Edition provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- 71 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered by couples in therapy, such as financial conflict, infidelity, work/home role strain, and separation and divorce
- A quick-reference format—the interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problems including improving communications, handling parenting problems, and resolving sexual issues
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Assignments are cross-referenced to The Couples Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Second Edition—so you can quickly identify the right exercise for a given situation or problem
- Downloadable content that contains all the exercises in a word-processing format—allowing you to customize them to suit you and your clients' unique styles and needs
Additional resources in the PracticePlanners® series:
Treatment Planners cover all the necessary elements for developing formal treatment plans, including detailed problem definitions, long-term goals, short-term objectives, therapeutic interventions, and DSMTM diagnoses.
Progress Notes Planners contain complete, prewritten progress notes for each presenting problem in the companion Treatment Planners.
For more information on our PracticePlanners® products, including our full line of Treatment Planners, visit us on the Web at:
GARY M. SCHULTHEIS is a clinical social worker and marriage and family therapist. He maintains a private practice in Evansville, Indiana.
STEFFANIE ALEXANDER O'HANLON is a licensed clinical social worker and photographer. She consults on the use of the narrative arts in healthcare.
BILL O'HANLON has authored or coauthored twenty-nine books and is an inspirational speaker and psychotherapist.