- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
Couples Who Pray: The Most Intimate Act Between a Man and a WomanSquire Rushnell, Louise DuartThomas Nelson / 2011 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 18 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)
- Spousal communication elevates.
- Respect rises.
- Agreement becomes the norm.
- Happiness is a way of life.
- Satisfaction in lovemaking soars.
Squire Rushnell, a former television president and CEO, was an executive with the ABC Television Network for twenty years. He was a creator of such programs for young people asSchoolhouse Rock and the ABC Afterschool Specials, which together won seventy-five Emmys. He also led Good Morning America to the number-one spot and is the author of a book series started by the word-of-mouth phenomenon When God Winks.
Louise DuArt has been called one of the world's greatest comedic impressionists with her dead-on impersonations of more than one hundred marquee characters, including Barbara Walters, Judge Judy, Joan Rivers, and George Burns. She is a Women of Faith® speaker and hosts the daily broadcast ofLiving the Life on the ABC Family Channel.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce