- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
Couples Who Pray: The Most Intimate Act Between a Man and a WomanSquire Rushnell, Louise DuartThomas Nelson / 2011 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 18 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW231967
- Spousal communication elevates.
- Respect rises.
- Agreement becomes the norm.
- Happiness is a way of life.
- Satisfaction in lovemaking soars.
SQuire Rushnell is a popular speaker and the New York Times Bestselling author who introduced the word "Godwink" into the language, "coincidences that aren't really coincidence." SQuire has more than 1.5 million books in print, his monthly Godwinks on NBC Today is one of the most streamed, and Hallmark Channels Godwinks Movie Series debuted in the fall of 2018. As a veteran ABC Television Network executive, SQuire led Good Morning America to number one and was a father of the acclaimed Schoolhouse Rock series and the ABC After School Specials. Programs under his direction captured more than 75 Emmy Awards. SQuire's Facebook page has a daily Godwink Gathering where over 275,000 fans can share stories of hope and encouragement.
Louise DuArt has been called one of the world's greatest comedic impressionists with her dead-on impersonations of more than one hundred marquee characters, including Barbara Walters, Judge Judy, Joan Rivers, and George Burns. She is a Women of Faith® speaker and hosts the daily broadcast ofLiving the Life on the ABC Family Channel.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce