- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Big Summer Blowout
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Read and apply this book and build a strong marriage. Real stories. Real couples. We see it all—success, heartbreak, evil, flaws, love. There is no shortage of good marriage books. Most are topical studies of marital issues and how to resolve them. They are great resources.
This book goes right to the core of a biblical marriage. It is less of man’s opinions and more on what God said about marriage.
The Bible gives us short accounts of couples, but not a complete account of any one couple. It supplies us with rich stories and insights of how they lived and loved. We know these people. In many ways, their lives are our lives. They are real people who fell in love, raised a family, argued, and grew old together (well, some of them did).
God pulls back the curtain, and we see these couples “warts and all.” There is no sugar-coating, no spin job. We see people and couples in their best behavior and worst behavior. However, this is helpful to us as we can learn from both the good and the bad, and even the downright evil.
Enjoy this book. Apply the biblical truths. I pray that this book may be the catalyst to save or strengthen your marriage. May you enjoy a lifetime of love!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce