- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
A ruptured brain aneurysm plunged this couple into the strangest period of their lives. Arlie Rauch, husband of the patient and pastor at Community Bible Church in Glendive, Montana, tells the true story of their excruciating experience. This drama is a tribute to the inexhaustible love and goodness of God, poured out upon two people from sparsely populated eastern Montana.
mtrider165 Stars Out Of 5A story of God's work though a tradegy.February 16, 2014mtrider16Well, I'm a friend, so my comments are biased, but this is a great book. Ultimately the story is God's and you will be encouraged by the glory brought to Him.
The story is told as Arlie observes his wife's progress through this brain aneurysm and her eventual recovery. Through notes from his diary, comments from their caring page, he chronicles their story. Through all of it he intersperses it with scripture that encouraged them during this time.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational