- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
$100,000 and Counting is a faith-based guide to winning college scholarships. It is an eclectic mix of academic advice, scriptural references, self-help principles, and a personal testimony. The power in utilizing both faith and works resides as the central theme. With conversational writing, the book provides a wealth of information on college planning even as it remains a Christian inspirational. Infused with counsel from college and scholarship professionals, it is also wrapped up in McLeans personal testament of how her faith made way for God to provide over $100,000 in scholarships for her college education.
With a special focus on minority students, $100,000 and Counting shares the resources and instruction regarding the college application and scholarships processes that many minorities feel disadvantaged in accessing. The book also includes a special guide for parents! $100,000 and Counting is an invaluable asset for parents and students seeking guidance on how to receive scholarships in a society where college costs are increasing significantly each year.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download