Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Mega Fall Sale
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Number of Pages: 63
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 6.00 X 4.00 (inches)|
Series: One-Minute Counselor
One-Minute Prayers for Women Gift Edition, Imitation LeatherHope LydaHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / Imitation Leather$10.99 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
You Can, You Will: 8 Undeniable Qualities of a WinnerJoel OsteenFaithWords / 2014 / Hardcover$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews Video
$24.00Save 60% ($14.51)
The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless DemandsLysa TerKeurstThomas Nelson / 2014 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 37 Reviews
$17.99Save 56% ($10.00)
Living Well Spending Less: 12 Secrets of the Good LifeRuth SoukupZondervan / 2014 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$16.99Save 24% ($4.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW337676
Need some help with your relationships? Feeling stressed from being pulled in a hundred directions? Hope there's more to life than constantly running to get things done? Known for her compassion and wisdom in helping women, Tess Wright offers real-life solutions for your everyday concerns and practical suggestions about being productive, experiencing peace, finding joy, and spending restorative time with God. She addresses issues that are important to you, including:
- How can I stop comparing myself with other women?
- My husband doesn't talk me. What can I do?
- I enjoy shopping, but I'm spending too much money. Any suggestions?
- My youngest son refuses to clean his room, and it's a disaster area. Something has to be done...but what?
- I have too much to do! If I'm asked to do one more thing, I think I'll scream. Help!
The One-Minute Counselor for Women is perfect for quick general knowledge and yet detailed enough to help you address specific problems.
Teresa "Tess" Wright is a longtime advocate and encourager for women in ministry. Earning several professional awards during her years in marketing and finance, she now devotes her time to her husband (noted Christian counselor Norm Wright), to their children, to helping women, and to outdoor pursuits.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement