Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 6.00 X 4.00 (inches)|
Series: One-Minute Counselor
Man of God: Leading Your Family by Allowing God to Lead YouCharles StanleyDavid C. Cook / 2015 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$16.99Save 29% ($5.00)
Straight Talk to Men: Timeless Principles for Leading Your FamilyDr. James DobsonTyndale House / 2014 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$15.99Save 19% ($3.00)
Work conflicts? Rocky love relationship? Kids running wild? Noted Christian counselor Norm Wright can help! He provides concise, straightforward advice on topics you care about. Drawing on biblical wisdom, practical knowledge, and his years as a professional counselor, Norm fields questions and offers solutions to help you experience great relationships and achieve goals. Topics include:
- "I work with a beautiful woman, and the constant temptation is wearing me out."
- "I've caught my kid stealing three times now. Nothing I do seems to get through to him."
- "I don't get along with my parents, but they're getting older and need my help."
- "Women say men are single-minded. We arethat's why we reach our goals. But I'm tired of my wife always saying I ignore her."
- "My kids are driving me crazy. I keep blowing up at them."
The One-Minute Counselor for Men is great for finding quick answers and detailed enough to provide solid resolutions for specific problems.
H. Norman Wright is a well-respected Christian counselor who has helped thousands of people improve their relationships and deal with grief, tragedy, and other concerns. He helps couples bring vibrancy to their relationships through counseling, seminars, and more than 90 books, including Before You Say I Do” and After You Say I Do.” Norm also reveals insights for spiritual growth, great relationships, and success in devotionals that include Strong to the Core, Quiet Times for Every Parent, and Truly Devoted: What Dogs Teach Us About Life, Love, and Loyalty. Norm and his wife, Tess, enjoy their children, grandchildren, various pets, and fishing. www.hnormanwright.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships