- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Hodder Education
Publication Date: 2014
Trust this bestselling resource to provide you with the clearest introduction to the major approaches in counselling.
Written by expert counsellor and bestselling author Margaret Hough, this textbook provides the clearest overview and introduction to the subject. It covers the major approaches to the field, how they interrelate and how you can put them into practice. Suitable for a wide range of qualifications from Foundation courses to Higher Education, it will help you to understand the nature of counselling, the skills you will need to develop and how to overcome the challenges you might face in this rewarding profession.
This new edition, now in full colour, provides up-to-date research on topics such as ethics in counselling and the importance of both supervision and person-centred care in residential and hospital settings.
- Navigate your way easily with the book's clear language and structure
- Translate theory into practice with realistic case studies, exercises and other useful features
- Develop your knowledge with extended coverage of cognitive behavioural therapy, Brief therapy and online counselling
- Further your understanding with expanded coverage of working with younger clients, counselling for trauma and disaster and psychodynamic theories
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Professional
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology