- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2016
This one of a kind resource provides pastors, church leaders, and non-professional counselors with everything they need to establish a program for lay counseling. This new edition has been thoroughly revised and updated in light of fresh research and outlines a practical training resource that can be used to train and equip lay counselors.
Filled with useful forms and questionnaires, it also provides a helpful and comprehensive survey of the programs and resources that are currently available.
Siang-Yang Tan, Ph.D (McGill University), is Professor of Psychology at Fuller Theological Seminary and Senior Pastor at First Evangelical Church Glendale in Southern California. He is the author of Coping with Depression and Counseling and Psychotherapy: A Christian Perspective.
Eric Scalise, Ph.D., LPC, LMFT, is the Vice President for Professional Development with the American Association of Christian Counselors. A Licensed Professional Counselor and a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist with over 33 years of clinical and professional experience in the mental health field he specializes in professional/pastoral stress and burnout, marriage and family issues, leadership development, addictions, and lay counselor training. Dr. Scalise and his wife Donna have been married for 33 years, have twin sons who are combat veterans serving in the U.S. Marine Corps, and three grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology