- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2013|
Under the guidance of John MacArthur, the biblical counseling program at The Master's College has received international acclaim, with instructors who are recognized for their exceptional ability to apply God's truth to real-life problems.
Men Counseling Men is an exciting new resource on how to counsel men about the difficulties they face. Written by the school's faculty members, it is an accessible, practical volume that will equip both trained professionals and lay people to provide solidly biblical help for men who are struggling with a variety of major life issues.
Readers will learn how they can offer hope and encouragement in relation to
- conflict resolution
- physical affliction
- sexual purity
- marital relationships
- rebuilding a marriage after adultery
God's Word possesses incredible power. This book will help men experience that power as they turn to the Lord for help.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Professional
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology