Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Map Area▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Book of Centuries is a blank timeline book for Cottage Press students to record the major events and people they encounter in their study of history, literature, science, art, and music. Each page has lined sections for lists on the inside of the page and blank sections for sketching on the outside half of the page.
This book includes:
- Two pages per century from 5000 B.C. to A.D. 1500
- Two pages per half-century from A.D. 1500 - A.D. 1800
- Two pages per twenty years from A.D. 1800 - A.D. 1900
- Two pages per decade from A.D. 1900 - A.D. 2030
- Three undated two-page spreads at the beginning for flexibility in dating events from Creation to the Flood; spreads are titled: "In the Beginning," "Men Began to Multiply," and "A Flood of Water"
- One two-page spread for the life of Christ titled "In the Fullness of Time"
Softcover. Consumable and non-reproducible.
Number of Pages: 150
Vendor: Cottage Press
|Dimensions: 11 X 8.5 (inches)|
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.