- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chalice Press
Publication Date: 2013
In Cosmopolitan Theology, author Namsoon Kang proposes a theology that embraces and at the same time moves beyond collective identity position and group-based allegiances. It crosses borders of gender, race, nationality, religion, ethnicity, sexuality, and ability. Kang offers a vision of a global community of radical inclusion, solidarity, and deep compassion and justice for others. Blending theology with philosophy, she crosses borders of academism and activism, and the discursive borders of modernism, postmodernism, feminism, and postcolonialism.
Cosmopolitan Theology sheds a new light both in academia and the community of Christian believers by providing a public relevance of Jesus' teaching of neighbor-love, hospitality, and solidarity in our world today.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Modern Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Historical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Culture
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology