- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
* This product is not available for expedited shipping.
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Orbis Books
|Dimensions: 9.25 X 7.50 (inches)|
Fly While You Still Have Wings: And Other Lessons My Resilient Mother Taught MeJoyce RuppSorin Books / 2015 / Trade Paperback$12.49 Retail:
$16.95Save 26% ($4.46)
Through powerful prose and poetry, Joyce helps us to know our unity with each other and all of life. She calls us to live compassionately with each person and particle of creation. She challenges us to hear the pain of the planet and to care for the earth and its inhabitants. Most of all, she draws us to fuller enjoyment and appreciation of life and its unbreakable goodness in ourselves and in everyone and everything around us.
Beautiful full-color art by Mary Southard accompanies the text. Together they fill our souls with feelings of awe, gratitude, and love. The Cosmic Dance is a melody that each of us is dimly aware of; after reading this book, we will hear it sing.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> Ethics >> Environmental Ethics
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Catholic Theology
- Books >> Catholic >> Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Ethics >> Environmental Ethics
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Catholic Theology
- Catholic >> Theology