- All Products
- Pre-Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2016
Relationships are messy. We're all different and imperfect, and we can struggle to get along--especially with those who disagree with us. Often we find ourselves divided--even as Christians. How can we work out our differences and disagreements with humility and grace, always showing the love of Christ, while still remaining true to what we believe?
The Apostle Paul wrote to the Christians living in Corinth about this very thing. The cultural backdrop of Corinth was even more overtly sinful than our culture today, yet Paul boldly encouraged the Corinthian Christians not to ridicule one another or outsiders but to work together to show the love of Christ. In this six-week study we will explore Paul's first letter to the Corinthians to learn how we as Christians are to deal with differences and divisions--whether in the workplace, neighborhood, school, home, social media community, or church. We'll discover that the answer is living and sharing the radical love of Jesus Christ, and we'll unpack what this means and how we can live it out day by day.
The Participant Book includes five days of lessons for each week, combining study of Scripture with personal reflection, application, and prayer.
Other components for the Bible study, available separately, include a Leader Guide, DVD with six 25-30 minute sessions, and boxed Leader Kit (an all-inclusive box containing one copy of each of the Bible studys components).
Melissa Spoelstra is a popular womens conference speaker (including the Aspire Womens Events), Bible teacher, and author who is madly in love with Jesus and passionate about helping others to seek Christ and know Him more intimately. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Bible Theology and enjoys teaching Gods Word to diverse groups and churches within the body of Christ. She is the author of five Bible studies (Elijah, Numbers, First Corinthians, Joseph, and Jeremiah) and two books (Total Family Makeover and Total Christmas Makeover). Melissa makes her home in Dublin, Ohio, with her pastor husband and four kids.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Love
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Love
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry