Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Spring Cyber Sale
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Melissa Spoelstra's six-week Bible Study for women, First Corinthians: Living Love When We Disagree, delves into the apostle Paul's letter to the Corinthians in search of answers on how to get along with one another. You'll discover that the only way to deal with disagreements, differences, and divisions is by living out the radical love of Jesus Christ. You can find peace and harmony when you disagree.
The Leader Guide contains six session plan outlines, complete with discussion points and questions, activities, prayers, and more; plus leader helps for facilitating a group.
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Abingdon Press
|Publication Date: 2016|
Jeremiah - Women's Bible Study Leader Kit: Daring to Hope in an Unstable WorldMelissa SpoelstraAbingdon Press / 2014 / Other$59.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews Video
$79.99Save 25% ($20.00)
Joseph: The Journey to Forgiveness - Women's Bible Study, Leader KitMelissa SpoelstraAbingdon Press / 2015 / Other$53.49 Retail:Video
$79.99Save 33% ($26.50)
Total Family Makeover: 8 Practical Steps to Making Disciples at HomeMelissa SpoelstraAbingdon Press / 2016 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$16.99Save 35% ($6.00)
Relationships are messy. We're all different and imperfect, and we can struggle to get along--especially with those who disagree with us. Often we find ourselves divided--even as Christians. How can we work out our differences and disagreements with humility and grace, always showing the love of Christ, while still remaining true to what we believe?
The Apostle Paul wrote to the Christians living in Corinth about this very thing. The cultural backdrop of Corinth was even more overtly sinful than our culture today, yet Paul boldly encouraged the Corinthian Christians not to ridicule one another or outsiders but to work together to show the love of Christ. In this six-week study we will explore Paul's first letter to the Corinthians to learn how we as Christians are to deal with differences and divisions--whether in the workplace, neighborhood, school, home, social media community, or church. We'll discover that the answer is living and sharing the radical love of Jesus Christ, and we'll unpack what this means and how we can live it out day by day.
The Leader Guide contains six session plan outlines, complete with discussion points and questions, activities, prayers, and moreplus leader helps for facilitating a group.
Melissa Spoelstra is a popular womens conference speaker, Bible teacher, and writer who is madly in love with Jesus and passionate about helping women of all ages to seek Christ and know Him more intimately through serious Bible study. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Bible Theology and enjoys teaching God's Word to diverse groups and churches within the body of Christ. She is the author of the First Corinthians: Living Love When We Disagree, Joseph: The Journey to Forgiveness, and Jeremiah: Daring to Hope in an Unstable World Bible studies and the Mom's Choice Award-winning Total Family Makeover: 8 Steps to Making Disciples at Home book. She lives in Dublin, Ohio, with her pastor husband and four kids. Find her online at MelissaSpoelstra.com.
- Session 1: In Christ Alone (1 Corinthians 1-2)
- Session 2: Marks of Maturity (1 Corinthians 3-5)
- Session 3: Everybody’s Doing It (1 Corinthians 6-8)
- Session 4: Together for the Gospel (1 Corinthians 9-11)
- Session 5: Living Love (1 Corinthians 12-14)
- Session 6: Real Life (1 Corinthians 15-16)
All video sessions are closed captioned.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Relationships
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Relationships
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum