Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 159
Vendor: AMG Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Christian Beliefs: Twenty Basics Every Christian Should KnowWayne GrudemZondervan / 2005 / Trade Paperback$9.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
$15.99Save 42% ($6.70)
There are a growing number of people who have mistaken ideas about Christianity. Why? Because the medias politically correct agenda has redefined historical religious terms. Meanwhile, liberal Christianity denies the supernatural and explains away anything miraculous. Dr. Towns attempts to answer these problems. He takes the Bible at face value and explains Christianitys basic concepts beginning with the premise that Christianity is a PersonJesus Christ. Then chapter-by-chapter, he builds a coherent and consistent case so the reader will correctly understand what Christianity is all about.
- The book gives a rational overview of Christianity so the modern mind will interact with Gods claim upon its life.
- The book gives a comprehensive coverage of Christianity so the reader will intelligently understand what Christians believe and how they should live.
Elmer Towns is the dean of Liberty Universitys School of Religion, where he co-founded the school with Jerry Falwell in 1971. He holds an M.A. from Southern Methodist University and a Th.M. from Dallas Theological Seminary, and for over thirty years he has been teaching the Bible and holding lectures at more than 50 colleges and seminaries in the United States and overseas. He is the honorary recipient of the gold-medallion authors award; his best selling books include Fasting for Spiritual Breakthrough, My Fathers Names, The Son, and The Gospel of John: Believe and Live (AMG).
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Doctrine Surveys & Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living