Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Cooking with Jesus goes beyond what you would expect in a basic cookbook. In these pages you will discover:
- Basic equipment and instructions for novices in the kitchen.
- Tips and tricks for experienced cooks.
- A guide to cooking with herbs and spices.
- Recipes for tried-and-true crowd pleasers.
- New recipes that are sure to become family favorites.
- Instructions for outdoor and camp cooking
Cooking with Jesus has something for everyone, all seasoned with uplifting scriptures and inspiration to encourage the reader as she prepares delicious and nutritious meals for her family. It concludes with the author's inspiring testimony of why cooking - both indoors and out - has become so important in her and her family's life.
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Redemption Press
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.00 X 0.51 (inches)|
Bread & Wine: Finding Community and Life Around the TableShauna NiequistZondervan / 2013 / Hardcover$12.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 27 Reviews
$19.99Save 38% ($7.50)
Simply Delicious Amish Cooking: Recipes and Stories from the Amish of Sarasota, FloridaSherry GoreZondervan / 2013 / Spiral Bound$5.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews Video
$18.99Save 68% ($13.00)