This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
Healthy recipes for any kind of pressure cooker.
Whether they're cooked in an old-fashioned pressure cooker or a new, electronic, programmable one, delicious dishes are only a few steps away with these Healthy Exchanges(r) low-fat, low-sugar, heavenly creations-soup to nuts. JoAnna Lund once again proves that healthy eating can-and should-be finger-licking good.
In addition to approximately 200 quick-and-easy recipes, the book includes:
- Best pressure cooker tips for success
- How to create a Healthy Exchanges(r) pantry
- A Healthy Exchanges(r) chopping chart for easier preparation
- JoAnna's Ten Commandments of Successful Cooking
- How to read a Healthy Exchanges(r) recipe
JoAnna M. Lund, author of the bestselling Healthy Exchanges(r) cookbook series, has been profiled in national and local publications including People, New York Times, and Forbes and featured on hundreds of radio and television shows.