Cooking With Hot Flashes: And Other Ways to Make Middle Age Profitable - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2004
Martha Bolton's observations about life and growing older nail what everyone feels but can't express. "Who Put All This Sand in My Hourglass Figure," "When I Am Old I Shall Be Purple," and "Allow Me to Repeat Myself...Again" are just a few of the topics her fans--both new and old--will be laughing at as they nod in agreement. To complete her memorable recipe, Martha mixes in an ample sampling of poignant, touching stories, reminding readers what life is about and what is truly important.
Martha Bolton is a full-time comedy writer and the author of 30 books inlcluding I Think, Therefore, I Have a Headache. She was a staff writer for Bob Hope for 15 years and has written for Bill Gaither, Ann Jillian, Phyllis Diller, and many others. Her material has appeared in Reader's Digest, Chicken Soup for the Kid's Soul, and Brio magazine, and she has received two Angel awards and an Emmy nomination. Martha and her husband live in Tennessee.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Retirement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues