Cooking Light Pick Fresh Cookbook: Creating Big Flavors from the Freshest Produce - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Oxmoor House
Publication Date: 2013
Cooking Light Pick Fresh Cookbook shares the secrets to buying, growing, and cooking your favorite fresh fruits, vegetables, and herbs. Bursting with beautiful color photographs, this book is an invaluable resource for home cooks, novice gardeners, and food lovers alike. Cooking Light Pick Fresh Cookbook includes:
- More than 200 full-color photos
- Organized by fruits, vegetables, and herbs makes it easy to find recipes and information for the fresh produce you have right now
- 150+ recipes that utilize the fresh taste of the season's best produce in main dishes, sides, salads, dessert, and more
- Easy getting-started gardening tips from Mary Beth Shaddix, Cooking Light's expert gardener, for growing your own fruits and vegetables, whether it's in your backyard or on your windowsill
- A complete nutritional analysis for each recipe
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲