- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In 10 Conversations Kids Need to Have with Their Dad, Jay Payleitner offers fathers man-friendly advice on how to talk to their kids about important life values. He concentrates on the topics of excellence, emotions, integrity, marriage, and immortality. Take the mystery out of raising kids and discover how to improve communication in your family.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2014|
Dad, you love your kids to pieces. But whether it's father-son or father-daughter, how to talk to them and about what can be one of the big mysteries in raising children.
Bestselling author and veteran dad Jay Payleitner comes to the rescue with a carload of great ideas about communicating those all-important life values to your kids to help them thrive. Good news is, you don't have to use a lot of words as you plant healthy thoughts about
- Excellence: how your kids can hit home runs in life
- Emotions: experiencing and handling them as God's gift
- Integrity: being true to something beyond themselves
- Marriage: focusing on the positives, not the weeds, thorns, and crabgrass
- Immortality: living life as a friend of the One who's eternal
Jay's straightforward, man-friendly advice and stories form a terrific, confidence-boosting resource for building lifelong positives into your family. Raising children just got easier! Great gift or men's group selection.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting