Add To Cart
Add To Cart
This six-week interactive study examines the stories of biblical women to reveal that God cares deeply about our bodies and our health. Each week's five day lesson will combine a Bible story with a health issue. The topics covered are: fasting, stewardship of our bodies, depression, chronic illness, attitudes that lead to illness and freedom from toxins. Each day's lesson will offer you the following sections: Inductive Bible Study, Apply God's Word, Up Close and Personal, and A Prayer Opportunity. A Thinking It Over section is at the end of Day 5.
This study is not intended to diagnose or treat any health condition the reader may have. Rather, its purpose is to motivate the believer to realize how much God cares about our physical condition, and its relation to our spiritual lives.
Number of Pages: 192
Vendor: New Hope Publishers
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 9 X 7.5 (inches)|
If God Is in Control, Why Am I a Basket Case? Extraordinary Choices for a Joy-Filled LifeDebbie Taylor WilliamsNew Hope Publishers / 2009 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:Video
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
Twelve Women of the Bible Study Guide: Life-Changing Stories for Women TodayLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$10.99Save 32% ($3.50)
Dynamic Women of the Bible: What We Can Learn from Their Surprising StoriesRuth A. TuckerBaker Books / 2014 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$17.99Save 42% ($7.50)
Lucy Turner4 Stars Out Of 5February 21, 2007Lucy TurnerVery good. Chose this study book to do alone while in between group studies. It was better than I expected yet simple but gave new perspective on overlooked truths. I also like the nice margins on every page for notes, prayers, etc.One drawback - often repetitive in the questions for application.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Health
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum